ageLOC Y-Span (Single Bottle)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $54.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Introducing ageLOC® Y-Span®, a revolutionary supplement that helps revitalise your ageing defence mechanisms. Nu Skin®’s most advanced anti-ageing supplement ever, ageLOC® Y-Span® is designed to promote your youth span—the years you can enjoy life being more active, energetic, and healthy. ageLOC® Y-Span® gives you the power to defy your age.
No one wants to look or feel old. Even as we age, we all want our bodies and minds to continue feeling youthful and healthy. The key is to give the body what it needs so it can continue to do what it is designed to do—live young.
At Nu Skin®, we have a unique understanding of how gene expression affects our ageing defence mechanisms. This enables us to create products that target the sources of ageing. ageLOC® Y-Span® promotes the optimal expression of key groups of genes and delivers enhanced nutritional benefits. It supports healthy ageing defence mechanisms and provides the body with powerful, protective anti-ageing support to help us age youthfully.
What makes this product unique?
- Our most advanced anti-ageing supplement ever, ageLOC® Y-Span® targets our innate ability to resist ageing at its source.
- Contains a unique blend of nutrients that is not readily available from even a healthy diet.
- Built on more than three decades of scientific knowledge.
- Created with our scientific understanding of the expression of key groups of genes related to the ageing process, as well
- Influences multiple ageing defence mechanisms to provide broad-spectrum nutritional benefits.
- It is SCS certified. Measure the antioxidant difference ageLOC® Y-Span® is making in your body.
1. Our most advanced anti-ageing supplement ever, ageLOC® Y-Span® targets our innate ability to resist ageing at its source.
2. ageLOC® Y-Span® positively modulates gene expression with a unique blend of nutrients that are not readily available from even a healthy diet.
3. ageLOC® Y-Span® influences multiple ageing defence mechanisms to provide broad-spectrum nutritional benefits and to promote:
- Cellular Health: May help support cellular protection and repair/the body’s protection and repair mechanisms at the cellular level. May help support a healthy response at a cellular level.
- Brain Health: May help to preserve cognition and memory in older people.
- Heart Health: Helps support overall cardiovascular health.
- Metabolic Health: Supports healthy lipid metabolism.
- Skin Health: May help protect skin from photoageing.
- Bone Health: Supports bone health and bone structure and integrity.
- Eye Health: Lutein is important for healthy eye composition and protection. Promotes eye health and supports healthy vision.
- Physical Performance: Supports physical performance in post-menopausal and elderly women.
- Immune Health: Supports healthy immune function and response. Supports a healthy immune system.